Puzzle Planet Enterprise is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) –
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
Information you have provided us with.
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you.
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfill an obligation under law or contract.
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
- in the event of any changes of order, delay and other related occurrence.
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyze our client base (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction.
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
- you may opt-out any time by contacting us or unsubscribing via email.
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfill obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data with:
Connected third parties:
- We share your shipping information such as name, contact number and address with our local delivery services to deliver our products to you. We will not be held responsible for any event of misuse of the information provided. We are using Pos Laju services as our main courier service provider for both local and international shipping. Other local courier services include Easy Parcel, Mat Despatch, Skynet, Nationwide, SF Express and many more.
- Users will be notified and given appropriate tracking inf
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymizing and pseudonymizing where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. We are using services such as Google Captcha and Akismet Anti-Spam services as our additional security measures.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
All concerned parties may directly contact us here and we will be glad to assist you on the related matters.
Last modification was made 3rd July 2018.
1. For exchange, please contact our Customer Service through our contact form here with your order number and information on the affected item within 3 days of receiving the goods.
2. Exchange of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for exchange shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
3. Exchange of Products can only be for the following:
a. Products has to be exchanged with the same product.
b. In any case if the same product is out of stock, other product of the same value or higher can be exchange with top up of the price differences.
c. Delivery address have to be the same.
4. There are two methods of products exchange:
a. Store Exchange
For return or exchange at stores, customers are encouraged to perform return of the items and get a replacement of the same product from the preferred stores by customers within 7 days from the email confirmation date by Customer Service.
b. Exchange by post
The Customer shall be responsible for the risks and condition of the Product to be returned by post until it reaches store. Puzzle Planet will not be liable for any loss or damage to the Product prior to the Product received by us. The Customers are advised to pack safely the Product to prevent any loss or damage to the Product or its box or its original packaging.
Return and Refund Policy
1. This Return and Refund policy is only be applicable for online ordering through this website (puzzleplanet.com.my).
2. Should there be any discrepancy of products delivered and Customer wishes for return and refund, Customer need to notify Customer Service via web form here to report on the products upon 3 days of receiving the goods. Please allow up to 7 working days for your inquiry to be processed.
3. Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
4. For refund or exchange at stores, customer requires to return the damaged/ wrong product at store within 7 working days upon receiving the email confirmation date by Customer Service. Refund payment will be debited to customer bank account, credit card or debit card within 14 to 30 working days depending on appointed bank refund policy.
Shipping and Delivery
1. Orders will be post out within 3 working days upon payment confirmation by using affiliate express mail services.
2. We always strive to provide the best to delivery your orders as soon as possible.
3. Delivery will be available from Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays during office hours. The shipping will takes 3 to 5 working days within West Malaysia, while it takes longer period for East Malaysia and non-major city areas (depends on Courier Company).
During Festive season/ Public holiday
1. Please do expect a slight delay in shipping due to large volume of orders. However, we will try our best to deliver as soon as possible.
Missing Puzzle Pieces Terms & Conditions
The replacement pieces MIGHT have some color difference as each batch of printing might vary but we will try our best to locate the best match.
Only 1 Puzzle Product per submission.
Terms & Conditions
1. The Replacement piece (up to 2 pieces) is free of charge (FOC), the consecutive pieces (start from 3rd piece) will be charged.
2. FOC replacement is only valid within 6 months from from the date of purchase (please attach the receipt).
3. The replacement pieces may take up to 30 working days to reprint as it need to be printed from factory.
Puzzle made from Premium Plastic | No glue required | Waterproof | Stick on its own